Monday 14 June 2021

Mix Archive (Downloadable show)

Today, we revisit a show from 2016 that I have now made downloadable (following the 5th anniversary of its original broadcast). This one was originally broadcast on 11th June 2016. Hope you enjoy the tunes.



Tracklist

Louis Benedetti & Sy Smith - I Want You For Myself (Louis Benedetti Classic Vocal Mix)
The Checkup ft John James - I'll Be Here (Jeremy Juno Remix)
Teddy Douglas ft Marcell Russell - Til My Baby Comes Home (Kenny Carpenter Classic Mix)
Soulful Session ft Selina Campbell - Love Rain Down (Kenny Carpenter Comfort Zone Mix)
Crookers ft Kym Mazelle - A Place In My Heart
Kenya - Let Me (Sean McCabe Main Vocal Remix)
Ross Couch - Break Up
Quentin Harris ft Jason Walker - Stronger (David Morales Muscle Mix)
Tom Gianelli - The Dream (Tom's Dirty Dishes Remix)
Johan S presents Integrated Society - We Lift Our Voices (Johan S 2016 Rework)

No comments:

Post a Comment