Thursday 12 October 2023

I Left My Keys At The Disco

The fourth show of 2023 is designed to cause some serious toe-tapping at the very least...



Wez Whynt - We Are Reloaded
Sex-O-Sonique - I Thought It Was You (Full Intention Extended Remix)
Saturday Night Band - Come On Dance, Dance (Dave Lee Disco Mix)
Bah Samba ft Vanessa Haynes - Save Our Freedom (Dave Lee Let Freedom Reign Mix)
Yam Who? ft Suki Soul - Freak for You (Extended Club Mix)
Kano - I'm Ready (Mousse T. Extended Club Remix)
Andrea Marchesini - What U Want (Richard Earnshaw & Ridney Extended Revision)
HRNS - Teena's Cry (David Harness & Tedd Patterson Unreleased Bounce Mix)
Michael Gray ft Tatiana Owens - Invincible (Original Mix)
Rony Breaker ft Chinua Hawk - Solid Ground (DJ Meme Club Mix)
Spencer Morales ft Phebe Edwards - Whatcha Gonna Do With My Lovin (M+M Main Mix)
Lulu - Independence (Michele Chiavarini and DJ Spen IndepenDance Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment