Sunday 14 January 2024

Crate Digging Vol 2

The second show of 2024 is another that plucks out a number of tracks which I never managed to feature in any of last year's shows. Also thrown in just to spice things up are a couple of funky 80s groove numbers and a classic house track that never fails to hit the spot.



Rene & Angela - I'll Be Good (Crate David Remix)
Yooks ft Hannah Khemoh - I Won't Give Up (Original Mix)
Gavin Holligan - When Boys Become Men (Richard Earnshaw Classic Vocal Extended Mix)
Fleur De Mur - Ease My Mind (Micky More & Andy Tee Extended Mix)
Deep Zone ft Ceybil Jefferies - Praise Him (Lift Your Hands Up) (DJ Spen Retroactive Dub)
Walter G - Dancing In The Rain (Original Mix)
Juan Hoerni ft Terry Dexter - Stuck in the Middle (Jovonn Main Mix)
Jamie Jones - Lose My Mind (Extended Mix)
Grant Nelson - Relentless
Blaze ft Palmer Brown - Do You Remember House? (Bob Sinclar & The Cube Guys Extended Remix)
Adeva - Respect (The Deepness P.P.I.T.H edit)
Aurra - A Little Love [The Reflex Revision]

No comments:

Post a Comment